Monday, October 5, 2009

Thing 1

I've been thinking a lot about my previous bad decisions. Basically that means, boys I fucked without thinking. This is largely due to the fact that they've been trying like hell to get in touch with my husband. Ok, so maybe Thing 1 and Thing 2 were friends with him at some point, but definitely not after I indiscriminately had sex with them, and made them fall in love with me.

Thing 1 was a hairy nightmare, but he had the most perfect looking cock. It was a good 9 inches, thick and perfectly straight. It was like a work of art. I should have had it molded. It was fun to make it all shiny. But the guy seriously needed to make best friends with waxing. So, the perfect cock was the way I justified fucking an ugly hairy loser.

I met Thing 1 through my boyfriend at the time, my husband now. They had worked together for a summer or two after high school. I was not even remotely attracted to him. But one evening in my college apartment, everyone had left after a small party my roommates and I had the first week of school, I found myself cocked and loaded and alone with Thing 1. I don't know why he stayed behind. I knew he was fond of me, but I never thought about my relationship with him beyond my boyfriend. They were pretty good friends, so I didn't consider that he was attracted to me.

My bedroom roommate went to bed and I sat on the sofa with Thing 1 and watched movies. I was bored, so I leaned over and kissed him on the mouth. My other set of roommates hadn't moved in the other bedroom yet, so without even speaking we went to the other room and I let him fuck me. I was a little shocked when I felt his hairy shoulders in the dark, worked my fingers to his back and ass, which were equally hairy. But when he slid that perfect cock into my dripping wet pussy, I didn't care I was fucking a bear.

So, I fucked him some more for the next few weeks. The guy was spectacular in bed... correction... he was a spectacular fuck, but was terrible at eating pussy. But at that point he was only the 3rd boy I had fucked, and neither of the 2 before him were anything to write home about, so I never had anything to really compare it to.

Over a short span of time, Thing 1 fell madly in love with me. It was terrible. I was flattered, and the power bitch part of me kinda liked stringing him along. As much as he was an ugly bear of a boy, he prided himself on being a very detached asshole to girls. He never had any problem bedding them, and bragged about kicking them out of his bed at 3am. I'm sure he enjoyed the ones with really cute bodies and very low self-esteems. I liked making him fall in love with me, and destroying him a little. What I didn't anticipate was that he was never going to get over it...

It's been over 10 years, and he tries to send emails to my husband to try and make-up with him... it's so bizarre. He knows through myspace and such that we are married now, and my husband is largely convinced that his only motivation is to get to me somehow. It's so pathetic and hilarious and creepy, all at the same time. The latest one came last week. He also took it upon himself to show up at my husband's parent's house to find him. Luckily no one was home.

From his myspace pics I noticed that he had finally discovered wax... so, there are such things as happy endings.


No comments:

Post a Comment